DSC & Ducati Events
Local, national & worldwide Ducati related event notices

Old 18-Dec-2019, 10:20
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Question WDW2020 - Describe Your Dream Event!

WDW2020 - Describe Your Dream Event!

WDW2020 is in the planning stages and Ducati have asked you, the Club Members, what they would like to see and do at WDW!

Whether you want to see demonstration laps, participate in bikes tests on track, or listen to technical talks, Ducati want you to tell them.

Simply describe you proposal below and we will collect them all and forward them on to Ducati.

Closing date is Friday 10th January 2020, so get thinking!

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.
Old 18-Dec-2019, 10:34
DSC Club Member
Bikes: Scrambler Desert Sled, Hyper 1100s, 750ssie, ST4S, Multistrada 1000, 900ssie, 750 Sport, 750 Indiana

Track time at Misano last WDW was awesome as was the V4 test but the process for booking them was awful with massive latency and server crashes IIRC. Improving the process might be hard but it would be good to consider it.
Old 18-Dec-2019, 14:13
DSC Club Member
Montjuic

Personally although others probably won't agree I'm not fussed about demonstration laps
Track time and bike tests would be much further up the list of priorities.
I'm boring I know but I would be interested in technical & rider interviews especially in the evenings.
As mentioned previously would love to club together with other members to transport our bikes down to the venue, hopefully with some support from Ducati. I'm sure this would encourage participation from members who would otherwise not participate.
Old 18-Dec-2019, 17:01
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensonricky
As mentioned previously would love to club together with other members to transport our bikes down to the venue, hopefully with some support from Ducati. I'm sure this would encourage participation from members who would otherwise not participate.

I have already raised this with DUK at the meeting we had at the NEC in November, which was attended by the DOC co-ordinator from the Factory.

Previously it has been down to dealers to organise their own transport for customers, but we have suggested that this could easily be co-ordinated amongst all dealers to fill trucks with bikes and transport them down to Misano for WDW.

Hopefully we will have some news on this soon!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 18-Dec-2019, 17:05
DSC Club Member
Montjuic

Top work my man. 👍🏼